The Kroontje Health Care Center offers Memory Care in a comfortable and secure home-like environment at The Arbor. We provide care and enriching activities for residents with early- and middle-stage Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Our staff works closely with families to understand the needs of each resident so we can create a program of care that’s right for them. All activities, dining, and nursing services are carefully tailored to the needs of the memory impaired.
The Arbor Features:
- Residential-style décor
- Resident activity kitchen
- Large windows for plenty of natural light
- Private bathrooms
- Common living room, activity room, sunroom, and porch
- Secure, monitored outdoor walking area including a gazebo, garden area, and attractive landscaping
- Lush natural surroundings
- Newly remodeled building
- Specially trained staff
- Long term staff and management
- Nonprofit provider
Click here to view a floor plan.
Click here to download an informational packet.
Immediate availability in Memory Care. Respite and hospice care spaces available. Please contact Linda at 540-443-3415 for more information.