Warm Hearth Village Covid-19 Guidelines
Warm Hearth Village will reopen to visitors and guests on March 1. It has been nearly a year since we first imposed restrictions against COVID-19 to keep our residents and employees safe. We couldn’t be more pleased to welcome you back to our Village and we have created a set of guidelines to further maintain its safety.
- Independent Living residents are encouraged to set their own guidelines for guests based on their vaccination status and health conditions. Visitation at Showalter Center and Kroontje Center is open to loved ones with a two person limit. Kroontje Center is also welcoming loved ones for in-room visits with a two person limit.
- Our fitness center is open to members and class sizes will be limited per state mandates. Showers are not available to members at this time.
- All welcomed guests will be screened for Covid-19 as they enter our buildings.
- Life enrichment programs, dining operations and internal catered events will resume with restrictions. The Fireside Grill is available for curbside takeout only.
- These plans are subject to change based on a number of factors in our community that may include the County’s positivity rate, government mandates and governing agency guidelines
We appreciate your continued patience as we carry out these plans and make any necessary adjustments. We are focused forward on a bright future for our Warm Hearth Family.
Please click on the links below for more information.
Kevin Sands, Director of Quality Assurance, Risk Management/Education
Brad Dalton, President & CEO