Our Commitment to You
Warm Hearth Village is open to visitors and guests. Masks are required inside all of our buildings.
- Independent Living residents are encouraged to set their own guidelines for guests based on their vaccination status and health conditions. We advise that you wear masks when indoors around others and when traveling or using public transportation. You should avoid crowds and poorly ventilated areas and it is advisable to keep a safe distance from those outside of your family unit. Stay at home when you are sick and practice good hand washing and disinfecting always.
- Kroontje Center is open to visitors, and outdoor visitation is recommended when possible. All visitors must screen upon entry and remain masked during their visit. Visitors are not allowed to join residents for meals.
- Showalter Center is open to visitors and all visits must take place in the resident’s apartment. Residents will be allowed no more than one visit per day with a maximum of two visitors for 15 minutes or less. All visitors must screen upon entry and remain masked during their visit.
- Our Fitness Center is open to members.
- All guests are required to self-screen for Covid-19 before they enter our buildings.
- These plans are subject to change based on a number of factors in our community that may include the County’s positivity rate, government mandates and governing agency guidelines.
We appreciate your continued patience as we carry out these plans and make any necessary adjustments. We are focused forward on a bright future for our Warm Hearth Family.
Please click on the links below for more information.
Kevin Sands, Director of Quality Assurance, Risk Management/Education
Brad Dalton, President & CEO